National Informatics Centre (NIC) is a premiere S&T organization of the Government of India in the field of Informatics Services and Information Technology (IT). NIC has established a nationwide ICT Network – NICNET – with gateway nodes in Central Government Departments, 36 State/UT Secretariats, and in almost all District Collectorates, for IT services.
The NIC Damoh was established in 1988, to play a catalytic role in promoting informatics culture and providing ICT services to government departments/organizations, besides implementing various e-Governance initiatives with the best possible technology support for achieving targeted goal of delivering efficient citizen services to the common public in the district.
ICT Infrastructure available at NIC Damoh
- CISCO 7200 series Router – 1 No.
- CISCO 24 port Switch – 1 No.
- Win 2008 Rack Mount Server – 1 No.
- Win 2003 High End Server – 1 No.
- Clients (Window 7) – 3 Nos.
- Clients (Window XP) – 2 Nos.
- Laptop (Window 7) – 1 No.
- UPS (10KVA / 5hr Backup) – 1 No.
- UPS (5KVA / 2hr Backup) – 1 No.
- 34 Mbps Leased Line(BSNL) Connectivity
- 1 Gbps Lease Line(Railtel) Connectivity
- Video-Conferencing related equipment (Polycom Camera, 42 inch LCD etc.)
|YOGENDRA SINGH THAKUR||DIO & Scientist-C||NIC, Collectorate, Damoh (M.P)||email@example.com||07812- 222815||–|
- Email/Internet services to various state government departments
- Training to employees of various state government departments
- Technical support and consultancy
- Video-Conferencing facility
- Software/Project installation , implementation and maintenance developed by NIC for various state government departments.
Tenure of District Informatics Officers.
|1||Mr. Manoj Kumar Sharma||District Informatics Officer||24.03.2006||11.11.2021|